Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Trials and Tribulation

Please keep my parents in your prayers. My dad just got admitted to the VA hospital in Dallas, with an infected foot and he just found out he's diabetic. His blood sugar is off the charts. My mama, bless her heart, has been playing babysitter to my 3 year old while I have been stuck in the hospital. She also has my brother to take care of, and he has a doctor's appointment tomorrow to get to. And school. And I feel so bad for my mom. I really hope I get released in the morning, so I can at least relieve her of Azrael.

I spent some time alone with God last night, in the chapel downstairs. I read a little from the bible, and I prayed. Since I have been stuck in here, I haven't been able to get to church, and I don't pray enough. I don't read my bible enough either. But last night, I went and gave everything to Him, and I felt so much better when I did.

Today I am being released, with low INR still. It's at 1.8. We don't understand why it keeps lowering, because I have been so careful not to eat anything to mess with my levels. But I am going home with mama giving me my lovenox shots (I think I will be receiving 200 milligrams - 100 in each - daily), and 10 milligrams of coumadin daily. I have an appointment to get my INR tested again tomorrow afternoon.

My Kara came to see me the other day, and she brought me a beautiful rose. She stayed with me for at least an hour, and we watched music videos on youtube, and went for a couple walks. I sure missed my Kara. I hadn't seen her since 2011. 

My Ashe is having a hard time lately. She's got some decisions to make about her life. I'm not going to go into detail about it, because it isn't my story to tell, but I am so worried about her, and I hope I can continue to be a help to her. She's like a little sister to me. I don't know where I would be without her. She's always been there, even when we weren't talking. I always know she's there, no matter what. I love that girl to the moon and back, even when we're fighting, and she is irritating me to no end. She is my other half, and I am not completely sane without having her in my life.

I have been sitting in here, with all of this on me, and I have just wanted to cry. I am so worried for everybody, and I just hope everything starts going right for them soon. I am so ready to get home. I sure miss my kid, and my mama, and even my brother. Who surprised me the other day, by asking about me. He genuinely wanted to make sure I was doing alright, and wanted to know when I was coming home. Before I left, we had been sitting in the bedroom playing Tekken. Maybe we can do that again when I get home. I'd like that. Maybe that could help bring us closer. He loves playing with Azrael, and when he's in my room, he behaves good, so maybe we can do that daily.

I think that's all the updates I have for now, but I am sure I will have more for you guys the next time I get online.

Thanks to anybody out there who reads and prays for us. 

FIN.

-H-

No comments:

Post a Comment