Thursday, April 25, 2013

Puppies, With A Side of Updates

My brother and I got puppies a few days ago.
They are lab husky mix, and super cute.
Mine is a female named Luna.
His is a male named Bowser.
Azrael is having a blast helping me walk Luna and feed her.
Luna sleeps in bed with us, right up against Azrael.


Bowser is above Luna


Dad is doing a bit better.
The pick line will be coming out soon, and his foot looks a lot better.
He is up and moving around, and helping out a lot with Bowser while Nick is in school and working.

Nick has a job mowing lawns after school, and he works with a teacher for a few hours during school.
He seems to be behaving a lot better, too.
I am actually kind of proud of him lately.
With the exception of two times he has mouthed off at me in the past two weeks, I have noticed a significant change in his attitude.

Mama is home taking care of the pups while I babysit today.
For some reason I have been nauseated all week, since last Saturday.
My nausea medicine is finally working, so I feel like I can finally get crap done lol.

When I get home, I get to take my Luna out to potty and play with her.
Then I get to heat up chicken and noodles for dinner.
Feed Azrael and eat my dinner, then it is bath time for Azrael.
Then Luna goes out again and it will be bedtime.

I think that is all for now.

FIN.

-H-

No comments:

Post a Comment