Friday, October 16, 2020

Latest Update

So it's been a long time since my last post. 

* New man, since May 13, 2016. 

 
* 3 step kids; 2 girls and a boy.

* 1 future grand baby from oldest step daughter.

* 1 new fur baby named Star.

 
* A daughter that is growing up too fast.

 
* A car of my own.

(I got ran off the road into a dumpster so those two doors don't open, but the car still works and nobody got hurt)

* A new DVT, this time in the right leg.

I'm doing really good right now.
I'm not so depressed, but my anxiety is still bad.
I love my new family.
I'm still unemployed, but driving my stepson to and from school and him and my daughter to appointments and everywhere else is exhausting lol.
Not a big fan of coronavirus; face masks suck.
I think that's everything for now.
Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment