Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hello Again

So I came to the hospital yesterday at 4:30 PM, and was in the waiting room until 8 PM.

My leg started swelling back up early that morning, and by the time I had gotten to the hospital, it was so swollen that it hurt to move my foot.

They told me I may have a cellulite infection, and I am on two antibiotics, and they've been giving me morphine for the pain.

I have my IV in my right hand, which sucks, because I am right handed.

They had to prick me in 3 other places before they finally got the hand one to work.

I have two lovely purple and blue bruises on my arms now.

They took me earlier to have a filter put in, so they gave me anesthesia and pain medicine and went through my neck to put the filter in my stomach area.

The filter keeps the clots from traveling to my lungs or brain.

My neck is so sore, and I never realized just how much you use your neck to sit up.

It hurts to swallow, and to turn my head.

And I have a new pain, in my right side, every time I take a breath.

Very unpleasant...

Guess that's all for now...

-H-

No comments:

Post a Comment