Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

I am very happy to be going home today, to spend the first of many Valentine's days with my love and our daughter.

I have been in the hospital since Monday, and this is what all they have done to me:

Two IVs (had to try a total of 4 other times first)

CAT scan (wasn't very fond of the dye stuff; major hot flash)

Blood drawn 1 to 2 times each day (for antibiotics and INR levels)

Morphine, Ultram and Norco for pain

IV antibiotics

daily medicines

fed me

brought me many drinks

Entertained me a bit

Explained everything to me in a way I could understand

Checked my leg and lungs and blood pressure daily

Made sure I was comfortable

I got discharged at noon, but my mommy can't pick me up yet, so I am waiting on her to get done babysitting before I can go home.

Shouldn't be much longer now.

I had visitors too. Michele and Kathy from church came to see me, and they both brought me a book.

Kathy also brought me a journal, and Michele brought me a soda and a candy bar.

I have been watching Reba, Gilmore Girls, Good Luck Charlie and Full House the whole time I have been up here.

I guess that's all for now.

Happy Valentine's Day you guys!!!

FIN

-H-

No comments:

Post a Comment