Monday, February 25, 2013

February Updates

SO he got his truck out of repo Friday morning, which is fantastic.

He had stuff missing out of it though, so he has to file a complaint about that.

He's doing job applications today, and has one in Louisiana that sounds great.

My ribs are still sore from getting the filter put in and having an air bubble in them,

My neck is healed up, and my leg is almost at normal size again.

Oh, and for those of you who have the idea to use NAIR, I so wouldn't.

My leg still feels like it's on fire, and I didn't even leave it the recommended time; I took it off early.

I scrubbed with soap and water, then tried aloe sunburn stuff, which made it worse.

So I took a benadryl and sprayed some of that hospital spray stuff on it, that I had left over from when I had my daughter and she tore me.

I'm done with the updates for now.

-H-.

No comments:

Post a Comment