Saturday, March 9, 2013

Things to Come

I saw my OB Thursday afternoon.

They did a sonogram to find out why I am having so much stomach pain, and they found endometriosis.

I go back on the 14th to schedule a hysterectomy for the 22nd.

Dad went to his VA appointment Wednesday, and had a shoulder x-ray done.

They said it may be his rotater cup thing messing up.

He goes back on the 4th to see more about that.

They also said he has high blood pressure and an infection in his foot.

Nicholas had his MHMR appointment a while back, and was diagnosed with ADHD and ODD.

Other than that, I haven't got any new news.

Except that I am proud to say that as of yesterday, I have been with my beast for 7 months :D

And Azrael used the potty twice yesterday!!!

Super proud mommy here :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment