Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hysterectomy

Yesterday, I went to the Presbyterian hospital in Flower Mound to register and do my pre-op bloodwork.

I am having a hysterectomy on Friday at noon.

I am very nervous.

Today I am babysitting while my mama runs an errand.

And my sweet little girl is now a big kid.

She is FINALLY potty trained, and it certainly took long enough lol.

Boyfriend is working again, so there is some more good news.

I got to have my bestie over for the night a few days ago, and also she got to come over for a few hours on Monday.

I sure missed her.

So did Azrael.

I have a movie recommendation for those of you who are interested.

Go watch Red Dawn.

The new one, with Thor and Josh from Drake and Josh, and the older brother from Zathura, and I believe one of the girls from Walking Dead.

It's pretty awesome.

So go watch it.

That's all I have to say today :))

FIN

-H-

No comments:

Post a Comment