Sunday, March 24, 2013

Surgery Results

So I had my hysterectomy on Friday.

Everything went great, no complications.

I did, however, wind up staying an extra night.

I am still at the hospital, but in my own clothes now.

I've had real food (bacon, biscuits, crackers and jello)

I've had a shower, and I have been up and walking around.

I have had two visitors, but only got to see one of them.

I was asleep and in surgery when Kathy came to see me.

Mama surprised me by showing up right as I woke up.

I haven't been able to see my daughter or my beast, but hopefully I will get to go home today.

My INR keeps going down for some reason.

I am getting lovenox shots along with my coumadin.

My pain is about a 4.

I'm sore, but doing alright.

And I guess that's all I have to say right now.

FIN.

-H-

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything went well! Hope for a speedy recovery. Text me when you are able to. Hang in there!
    ~Anitra~

    ReplyDelete