Monday, September 9, 2013

Been A While

Sorry I haven't been online lately; been really busy.
Here are this month's updates:

Azrael started preschool August 27 THIS YEAR!!!
She is growing up way too fast.
It seems like just yesterday that I had her in my arms, snug as a bug, rocking her and singing to her as I fed her her bottle of formula.
She seems to be enjoying her class, and the teachers and classmates are pretty great too.


My job is going great; I am still working at Dollar General in Sanger.
I also manage to pull extra hours in Valley View as well.


I also have bad news though.
My daddy is in the hospital.
He has an aneurysm, blood clots, and pneumonia.
He said something about missing some lung and how they may have to cut a leg off.
I won't quote that one directly, though, because I was pretty out of it myself when he said it.

I am hoping to have my own place soon.
Like very soon.
Woohoo.
Meaning Azrael is going to have her own room soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment