Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Year of Updates

Wow, what a year.

2013 is almost up, and what do I have to show for it?

Well, to sum it up:

New friends, whether they be just online friends or people that I actually see.

New boyfriend, and a couple of old ones.

New puppy, named Cujo; though I do so miss my Shadow baby.

New job, that I no longer have, for various reasons.

New scars, from various injuries.
(hysterectomy, car wreck, various times running into things, filter implant)

I have watched my father and my stepfather both struggle with various health issues.

I have seen my mother struggle with my little brother's behavior that has landed him in juvenile for the second time this year.

I have watched my beautiful little girl start preschool and turn another year older.

I have learned some new things, and forgotten a few things.

I have been introduced to new books, and reread old favorites.

I have come close to beating Lego Harry Potter years 1-4.

And I have fallen in love. Hopelessly, completely and very quickly in love.

I vow to change my attitude towards others, and break a few habits in 2014.

That is my resolution.

For those of you who are actually reading this, I hope you have a very safe and Happy New Year.

This is Heather, and I am going to spend the last 25 minutes of 2013 cuddled up with my honey, watching tv with his family.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment