Monday, May 19, 2014

Tired

Where to start?
I'm married now, for all intents and purposes. 
It's not legally binding, but hey, whatever.

I'm trying to quit smoking, but it's not going too well.

Here lately I have been feeling like I can't do anything right.
Like I'm not a good enough mom, or Christian, or wife, or friend....
I don't feel good enough for anything and I don't feel like I am where I am supposed to be.
I feel like I screwed up somewhere in my past and went off track.

I'm tired of arguing with everyone.
I'm tired of my kid not listening to me.
I'm tired of crying.
I'm tired of trying.
I'm just...
So damned tired.

I don't know how I got so off track or what I'm even doing anymore.
I don't feel like I am a good role model for my kid.

I'm just so tired of everything.
Sometimes I wonder what the afterlife will be like.
Don't worry, this isn't a suicide note.
I'll be fine, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment