Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Well Then

So Dalton and I broke up a few days ago.
We decided we weren't right for each other.
We were fighting all the time, over the dumbest things.
And after a while, the fighting turned me off to him.
I got tired of fighting, and he got tired of me not wanting to send time with him.
So we broke up, and he helped move everything back to my mother's for us.
We're still friends, and I am still friendly with his family.

But I will admit, my feelings for him will probably take a while to completely disappear.
I still love him, and I want him to be happy.
But I didn't think he would have a replacement quite this soon.
And she's pretty, too.
Prettier than me, anyways.
I hope they're happy together.

Azrael is having a hard time dealing with all of this.
She's still asking me when she can see her daddy and when we are going home.
I don't even know how to explain to her that he's not her daddy.
I don't want to make her feel like she isn't wanted, and like this is what happens all the time in a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment