Thursday, April 2, 2015

Meanwhile, In My Little Corner Of The World...

It occurs to me that I have not been on here to post anything recently.

I don't even know how many readers I have, if any.

But I assure you, I am still in the land of the living.

I had a shock when I popped on facebook the other day, for the first time in a few days.
My daughter's paternal grandmother had passed away.
So those of you that pray, please pray for the Patrick family and those who knew and loved her.

I dyed my hair pink and hacked it all off a few months ago.

Wanna see?




My daughter is 5 now, and getting so tall.
She just lost her first tooth a few days ago.





I had to have 3 stitches in my ankle thanks to the front door slicing it open.
Here is the before and after.





My mom just had her appendix removed, and is about to have her gall bladder and part of her liver taken out, and the bone in her right wrist replaced (when she broke it in October, she broke it in two places and the bone deteriorated).



Best friend and I are speaking again and tighter than ever.





And I am friends with my ex and the friend that cheated with him.



I think that is all of the updates for now, other than I am single and unemployed still.


-H-

No comments:

Post a Comment