Saturday, June 6, 2015

Out With The Old, In With The New

The friends I've lost are many: the friends I have are few.
But even though I'm going through this, I'm grateful I have You (God).


I have lost quite a few people that I thought were my friends because of something tragic that happened to me May 8th. 
I won't tell details here, but those of you that actually know me, you know my story.
Through everything, I have found out who my true friends are, and I am so blessed to still have the ones that haven't left.
But I am more blessed to have God.
I may be getting soaked from this storm, but He is with me, and I can feel His love in everything.
Sure I have lost alot, but I have grown stronger because of it.

I know He has a plan for me. 
A plan to prosper me and not to harm me. 
A plan to give me hope and a future.

He says so himself in Jeremiah 29:11

And I still have my job, my family, my home, my health, my dog, clothes on my back, food to eat, and the ability to care for myself.

My daughter finished her second year of Pre-K on June 4th.
She's officially going to be a Kinder this year.
I am so proud of the young lady she is becoming.
Now if only she would lose the attitude.

No news on little brother yet.
Mom is healing from 3 surgeries (appendectomy, wrist surgery, and gall bladder removal) and having a stint put on her liver so it will heal right.
Roger's feet still haven't healed...
I don't know how my dad is doing because I haven't talked to him recently.

My brothers' and sister's kids are all growing up fast too, and they are all gorgeous and super smart.
I am proud to be their auntie :D

And, seeing as how it is almost 5:00 in the morning, I am going to remove myself from this computer and go home and try to rest until my daughter wakes up.

Goodnight lovelies.

Don't let the bed bugs bite.

Have a BLESSED day :D

H.

No comments:

Post a Comment