Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Why Was There Bacon In The Soap????!!!!!!

I MADE IT MYSELF!!! Okay. So I took a trip down memory lane and reactivated my old vampirefreaks account. I searched for darkstarlings, but it was no longer there. Lost my job, got rid of my loser boyfriend, and am getting my license today. My baby girl started kindergarten on the 24th... KINDERGARTEN, man. Where has the time gone? I am currently waiting for Madame Kaos (aka Ashe) to arrive at the Pit Stop and spend some time with me. I'm trying to quit smoking again... So far, not working out. My phone is off until I can get more minutes. Aaaannnd.... I got nothing else to say. Toodles <3 Nyxie

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ok so not sure what you said to Katie to make her not want to be friends with me anymore but thanks feels awesome to lose friends that easy she said you said that I was spreading lies about her that's that's a new one

      Delete
  2. Well, what another blast from the past... How ya been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dealing with the low oil prices thinking of heading south

    ReplyDelete