Monday, September 7, 2015

Before I Forget

You guys. My older brother, Zack, totally surprised me Saturday. He had an extra ticket to the Summer's Last Stand Tour in Dallas, and he took me. My first concert ever, and I got to be one of the cool kids and go with my brother!!! Slipknot was so much better than I ever thought it would be. Lamb of God was insane. I had so much fun!!! I will say this though: had I known I was going to a concert, I would so not have worn flip flops LOL. I would have jumped into the mosh pit if it weren't for that. I am so glad that my very first concert experience was with my brother. I hope he got the pictures and videos posted, because I didn't have a camera with me. Anyway, just wanted to share my awesome news there! I will remember before I forget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment