Friday, September 11, 2015

Summer's Last Stand

So the concert was freaking amazing!!! It was the first real concert I have ever been to, and I am so very grateful my brother had the extra ticket. And that he chose ME to share with! I didn't see the first band (Motionless in White; I believe) but Bullet For My Valentine, Lamb of God, and Slipknot were stupendously awesome. Slipknot is one of my favorite bands, and I love Bullet, so this concert was perfect for me. I wish I had been more prepared. I went in flip flops and didn't have my camera with me because I didn't know I was going to that concert. I had the best time ever! And finally, felt like one of the cool kids to be invited to do something like this with my brother.



Obviously, I'm the one on the far left. My brother's friend Brandon is beside me, then my awesome bubba Zack.


I didn't even know this picture was being taken. I was a little out of my comfort zone.


Our section of the lawn.


Bullet For My Valentine was AWESOME!!!


I don't think he wanted to take this one lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment