Wednesday, February 3, 2016

New Year, New Me

Soooo.... I haven't been on here in quite a while.
I have much news to share.

I MOVED OUT!!!

I am now living with my two awesome gay best friends :D
Life is very interesting with them.
And yes, Azrael is still with me.

I GOT A NEW JOB!!!

I am now, thanks to my roommate Dale, working again.
I am an overnight full time cashier at Wal-Mart.
I love my job, and everybody seems to like me fine.

I'M STILL SINGLE!!!

Ok, so that didn't necessarily need to be all caps or even exclamation pointed.
But I am single, and working on bettering myself for my daughter.
I did meet someone at church last Sunday, but I don't know where it will go.
He's a single father, and seems nice enough.
I don't really know him very well.

I don't think I have anything else to say. 

I do have a couple of pictures to share though.
Here ya go:



Happy In All Aspects And Loving Life





Besties For Life (With Kids)






Monster Being Sneaky In Her Christmas Outfit


Pink Hair, Don't Care


Another Day, Another Dollar

No comments:

Post a Comment