Saturday, March 19, 2016

Pfft

The job ended a few days ago...
Unfortunately, I didn't have transportation and had to call in too many times on sick days and weather days so I lost that.
It's cool though; I bounce back quickly.
Been doing job apps in between cleaning and laundry.

I do have some news though.



(ignore the date on the picture, it's from March 2nd)


Her name is Abby.
She's pretty much the only thing keeping me sane right now.
She's my beastie and I'm her dove :D
She keeps a smile on my face, even when I am breaking down.

This is all very new to me.
I have always (aside from one girl in high school) been with men.
Never really cared for being with a woman.
Abby however, makes me want to.
She treats me like I mean something.
I don't have to pretend with her.
And she knows pretty much everything about me.
Even some things that my best friend doesn't know.

We haven't been together long, but I feel like I've known her forever.
I don't have to worry about being judged with her.
I mean, who else will watch me lick the nacho cheese and sour cream out of a Taco Bell container, and not get grossed out by it? LOL.

I don't know where the future is taking me, but I hope she is with me for the ride.
I guess this is my official coming out?
Again, very new to this. :)

Also, still living with the guys, with one addition: my friend Shane moved in with us a couple weeks ago.
I am so grateful to have a place that I can call home where I don't have to worry about being yelled at for things, or judged for others.
And also, I don't have a curfew of any kind.
I can have friends come and go without worrying about getting in trouble.

Even though I don't have a job right now, I am feeling blessed.
God put these people in my life for a reason and I thank Him every day for it.

I'm thinking about trying for my GED again.
I have all the time in the world and maybe this time I can actually follow through and get it.
Plus then, I can take some college classes.

Also, I did call Super Slave to beg for my job back.
I still don't have an answer, but hopefully I will soon.


I think that will do for now.
Bye lovelies!

-Nyxie Nevermore-

No comments:

Post a Comment